Friday 27 February 2015

Hello and how are Ewe?

Hello, welcome to our very first blog post. 

First of all let us introduce ourselves, I am Helen and I am a freelance knitting and crochet designer, you may have seen my work in Let's Knit www.letsknit.co.uk , Knit Today  www.knit-today.com magazine or even on the Rowan Yarns website www.knitrowan.com 
I feel very fortunate that I can balance work and family life to suit my day to day routine, especially as my work is also my passion.

I am Sarah a mum of 2 grown up children and I work in a 9-5 job in an office doing admin. In my spare time I am an avid crafter, with knitting and crocheting being the main crafts I dabble in to keep me sane.

So how come we are writing this blog together? We met at a local knitting group and have both been design consultants working for Rowan Yarns in the same store. We became good friends as our common ground is a passion for yarn and an ultimate goal to own and run the 'Perfect Wool Shop' where no enquiry would be too small and tea and a chat would always be waiting..... back in the real world we would like to share our knowledge, expertise and the odd pattern on this blog with you.

We are both novices and most certainly not technically minded so please stick with us and enjoy our blogging journey, sharing our ups and downs along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment