Sunday 13 September 2015

Very Slow Progress

Well I have had a beautiful week away on the lovely Isle of Anglesey, staying in a lovely apartment at Rhosneigr bay. The view from the window was stunning I would recommend booking to anyone who just fancies getting away to somewhere beautiful. Take a look at where we stayed it sleeps four and is really lovely  http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/rhosneigr/ I took lots of knitting but soon realised that the needles to cast on sleeve two of my hubby's jumper had been left at home, luckily my big sister was coming for 2 of our 4 days so she saved the day, with just a pair of 4.5mm needles!




Rhosneigr beach



We visited Beaumaris whilst we were in Wales too. It had been many years since my last visit as a child and I was so impressed with this beautiful town. We revisited later in the week to see the beginning of the Tour of Britain Bike Race. It was bustling with an electric atmosphere and lots of men in Lycra! The local craft shop had gone to lots of effort decorating bikes to celebrate the occasion please see more pictures on Instagram: Hank_Skein. Beaumaris also has lots of beautiful independent shops selling gorgeous wares.





I have finished non of the projects which I had on the go in our last post I have however made some progress with the above mentioned Hubby's sweater. I have sadly pulled back the mystery knit along but will persevere!! Oh and two baby hats have been completed.

It was back to work last week and not much knitting time at all, but I must admit that with the Autumnal feel to the mornings and lots of people posting how close Christmas is on their Facebook accounts my knitting and crochet fingers are itching to get going again.

Helen and I had a lovely get together on Friday and will be hopefully sharing our ideas with you soon. 

Until next time keep safe and healthy.

Sarah & Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment